The sock with the ARCHFIT system is designed to provide stability to the heel and cushioning to the plantar arch, maintaining optimal performance and delaying fatigue during exercise. It also provides compression, which stimulates blood circulation and venous return.
It is designed with the high demands of sport in mind.: comfort, lightness, freedom of movement, breathability, durability and ease of use.
- Fight plantar fasciitis
- improve circulation
- Prevent shin splints
- Reduce the risk of sprains
- delay fatigue
- Helps a more efficient venous return from the feet to the heart and better oxygenation of the muscles, thus facilitating recovery during effort.
- Prevents tibial periostitis and reduces the risk of sprains.
2. MATERIAL ULTRALIGERO
- High-performance technical fabric, with a soft and pleasant sensation. DRYTEX Thermical is specially designed to circulate air between the skin and the fabric, expelling moisture, retaining heat and keeping the skin cool and dry.
3. HEEL AND TOE REINFORCEMENT
- Exclusive fabric that improves heel stability and reduces the load on the plantar arch, allowing improved performance.
- Special design that provides lateral support to the Achilles tendon, allowing movement without tension.
4. FUNCTIONAL SUPPORT FOR PLANTAR FASCIITIS
- Functional support for plantar fasciitis equipped with ARCh MAX®, a support technology that reinforces and protects athletes, offering them the pressure and stability that their footprint needs during movement, thus preventing plantar fasciitis.
5. FLAT SEAMING THAT PREVENTS CHAFING AND BLISTERS
- Exclusive flat-seam fabric that prevents chafing and blisters and that, thanks to its corrugation, facilitates smooth movements of flexion and extension of the sole of the foot.
A. FUSHOCK ABSORBING NTION DTHE PLANTAR ARCH
The plantar arch distributes the load throughout the foot, exerts shock absorption.
2. foot arch
B. DECREASE IN FUSHOCK ABSORBING NTION
When the foot hits the ground after a jump, the talus moves forward and inward1, as the calcaneus moves back, down, and out2. At this time, the plantar arch muscles are in extension. If these movements occur repeatedly over several hours, the bow becomes fatigued and the damping function decreases, which can cause pain or even injury.
KEYS TO MAINTAINING PERFORMANCE
The muscles of the tibia and fibula area also support the plantar arch. Therefore, if we reduce the load on the foot, supporting the heel and the plantar arch, we favor optimal performance.
MOST COMMON INJURIES
PLANTAR FASCIITIS: This injury is caused by hyperextension of the plantar fascia, causing pain and inflammation in the heel, spreading throughout the plantar arch. The pain is usually more intense in the morning, when taking the first steps; it eases later, when the foot warms up, but may worsen again during the day, especially when walking.
TIBIAL PERIOSTITIS: Shin shin splints are caused by weakness of the plantar arch, which sinks so that the foot cannot absorb shock. The calf is then exposed to efforts and the pain affects the medial area. This injury usually surfaces after a considerable increase in the amount of exercise. People with flat feet prone to suffer them.
CALF PUMP FUNCTION: The blood that flows to the foot returns to the heart through the veins. The veins have valves that, thanks to the concentration and relaxation of the muscles, open and close to send blood to the heart.
This utility model is characterized by comprising an anatomically shaped body so that it fits correctly to the user's foot and materialized by means of an elastomer so that the part of the instep pulls up the area of the plantar arch, reducing pain in the area.
Incorporating a lateral support in the area of the Achilles tendon, in a way that allows movement without tension of the athlete's foot. Finally incorporates a functional support that helps prevent plantar fasciitis, and that acts intelligently on the area of the plantar arch.
¿Corres? Click here >
¿Trail? Click here >
You ride? Click here >
Do you play padel or tennis? Click here >
See all ARCH MAX products >